Sunday, December 29, 2019

Create Multilingual Squarespace Website











About:

Hello there,

Are you searching for someone to starting your personal website or starting a new business website or redesign the existing website or convert it in Squarespace from another platform? Then you are in the right place. I have an awesome experience with Squarespace.

 

What you will get?

  • Complete Squarespace Website
  • E-commerce Functionality
  • Multilingual (Feature)

  • Beautiful Page Design
  • Opt-in Form
  • Google Map 
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Analytics Setup
  • Facebook Pixel
  • Order/Inventory
  • Custom CSS
  • Payment Method Integration
  • Contact Form
  • 1-month Support


Please inbox me before placing an order so that we can finalize everything according to your requirements. And I will be happy to assist you so feel free to contact me and discuss details about your projects.

Thank you

Reviews


:

He is an incredible person that I work with, he has done an excellent job. I will work on other projects in the future with him surely. You will succeed in any project

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment