Friday, December 20, 2019

Build Wix Website, Redesign Wix, Professional Wix Website











About:

〖Hi〗



Are you having any issues or problems with your Wix Website Design? Then this is the gig for you!



I am a certified Wix Web designer, Wix Professional and featured in the Wix Arena of recommended web developers. I know the platform very well and am even part of a community of Wix website designers and Wix employees who share ideas and discuss any issues.



To give an idea what cover please read below :



My Services include》



Build professional WIX website

 Redesign your existing Website

❂  Mobile version site

SEO Friendly

Convert Wordpress to Wix

❂ e-Commerce and Online Store Web Designs

❂ Business Card & Letterhead

❂ Contact Form & Map

❂ Online Booking / Payments

❂ Social Media Integrations

❂ Many More Features





The list goes on but if you have any questions then please contact me first before purchasing the gig. I am an open and honest freelancer here on Fiverr and pride myself on great work and great reviews. I will be happy to provide a consultation free of charge so that I can let you know how long the work will take.



Best regards,

Reviews


:

It took some time and good communication but the seller was able to give me exactly what I had requested. And, this is my first time so I didn't really know what to expect. Well done!

:

Perfect delivery. My website is beautiful. The seller went up and beyond the expectations. I would highly recommend him. The graphics are outstanding. This is the best gig on Fiverr.

:

Good work thank you.

:

Great design!

:

Good and fast




1 comment: