Sunday, December 15, 2019

Build And Design Your Website With Wix











About:

I can build you or your company a professional website with the use of WIX. I can transfer ownership of the website to you, or maintain control, in order to continue development at your request. Alternatively, I offer custom gigs in order to edit and apply updates to the site on your behalf. I want you, the customer, to provide me with as much or as little design input as you desire. Improve the visibility of your company and employ me today to start creating an accessible and professional site for you and your customers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, with excellent communication -- delivered really above and beyond service, will look to her again should I need help maintaining or revising my website. Thanks you so much. Heidi Booth

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Dr Booth. I am so happy that you are happy with the site. Please feel free to reach out anytime you have any questions or need extra work doing.

Seller's Response:

Laura did exactly as we agreed and she did it well!! I will see you with my next project very soon:) Thank you very much and I hope you enjoyed the Shopify Editor:)

:

Great to work with you again and I look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you very much for the positive feedback as well! :)

:

I wanted to save time to focus on my business. I hired her to do build the website from WIX. She was very responsive, eager to help and to find solutions. She is well versed with WIX and is able to find the functions required. She is very professional. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment