Sunday, December 22, 2019

Design And Develop Website











About:

If you’re looking for a fully functional WordPress website that meets the needs of the ever changing world wide web, then look no further!. I will provide fully functional website that will be very easy to maintain. 

Here’s a breakdown of the creation process:

1-   Build your website using your given theme or custom design ($)

2-   Install any plugin required

3-   Add in original content (must be provided)

4-   Customize website to your needs

*the creation process may differ depending on the gig category purchased.

*NEW* Looking to have your new site maintained? 

For an added low-cost monthly fee, I now offer continued support and maintenance with all sites created. For more information, please contact me.

✎ About Me:

It pays to know who you’re working with and with that, I offer you full transparency.  With that said, I’m Rahmat, a Bangladeshi, creator and tech enthusiast. With over 5 years of experience in a private web development agency, I will be able to assist you in developing a unique website based on your needs. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a Hard worker, very determined to get the job done. I will be using him again for other projects

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. You can knock me anytime. Beside if you feel any kind of issue with current project then just knock me. I will stay online 16/24 hours. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working the Md. He is conscientious and dedicated to my project. I would highly recommend him.

:

Thank you very much for positive feedback.

:

good job my friend




No comments:

Post a Comment