Thursday, December 26, 2019

Create Invanto Podia Teachable Website For You











About:

I am an E-learning consultant and Developer. I am most particularly specialized in different platforms, namely: Teachable Platform, New Kajabi Platform, Thinkific Platform, Learnworlds, and Podia. 



I can create any types of cool landing page design on Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia, and Learnworlds. You can knock me for samples. 



This gig includes: 



  • Landing page creation on Teachable/New Kajabi/Thinkific/Learnworlds/Podia
  • Sales page creation
  • Custom web designing
  • E-mail automation set up
  • Google analytics and Facebook pixels set up
  • E-mail Pop-up
  • Course creation by uploading course contents. 


This gig does not include any kinds of course contents creation or video creation. This gig does not include any types of Graphics creation or copywriting.



I am a committed person spending a lot of time on different projects to meet client's expectations. All you need is to dream & describe and I will make it real.



Feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


:

Good delivery....thanks for the help

:

yes we are now just waiting on the vector file. but definitely impressed fast to respond and the quality is great,, cant wait to see how the school looks and the courses coming soon.

:

This seller is an amazing seller. I will use him for future projects. He was patient with me and did an outstanding job delivering great customer service. If you need any teachable or sam cart work done I would definitely hire this seller. Thank you so much.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Thank you again it looked great




No comments:

Post a Comment