Sunday, December 15, 2019

Resolve Any Type Of Issues Of Html Css Jquery Javascript Php











About:

PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING



I will fix any bugs, issues or errors on your website.



  •   If you have a PHP bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you have a HTML bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you have a CSS bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you have a JavaScript bug: I will fix it.
  •   If you are using jQuery and need to fix a bug: I will fix it.


Just please tell me clearly the bug that you see.



I'm always online, so I can answer your messages as soon as possible.



Don't expect waiting for long hours, instead wait for 1 hour, 2 - 5 hours depending on the requeriment
 - please take in mind timezones :)



I'm also open to any other requeriment about HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL.



Guaranteed Efficiency
Quality  Work 

100% Perfect Result

Reviews


:

Excellent work, quick delivery, and will use again. Thank you.

:

Excellent communication and work, very quick, and would thoroughly recommend. Thank you.

:

Good communication

:

Excellent work!!!

:

Really loved his work. With less interaction he made my issues resolved. Thanks Have a Great Day..!




No comments:

Post a Comment