Monday, December 30, 2019

Create Awesome And Functional Landing Page











About:

Hello Guys,



For the last 5 Years I’ve been working with Graphic and Web Design. I Specializes in Web Design and Development . I am very easy to work with. I will commit myself completely to the task at hand and focus as hard as needed to ensure that the results are produced as desired. I have a passion for code and an eye for design and offer high quality, highly functioning web solutions that you will love



What I Do:



  • Creative web design
  • Interactive web development
  • Landing Pages 
  • Custom WordPress theme development 
  • WordPress theme customization 
  • Web Applications 
  • E-commerce development 
  • Responsive design 


No matter the project, you can be assured that communication will be a breeze and you will receive your product on time with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. 



Specific Skills Include:



  • HTML5 
  • CSS3 
  • Javascript (including jQuery , AngularJS , BackboneJS , ReactJS)
  • PHP 
  • WordPress CMS 
  • Front End Framework (Bootstrap , Pure , Foundation , Material UI.)
  • Photoshop 
  • Adobe Illustrator 
  • CorelDraw 


If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to leave a message



Thanks

Reviews


:

very good person and very passionate about his work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment