Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Upload 40 Contents In Joomla,Wordpress Or Others











About:

I am 5 years experienced still now i am working many outsourcing site. I can help you  with uploading content in web page(jommla, wordpress or others) if you need to get content from some site or I can parse CSV, Text files for you. This gig include scraping one HTML page of some site(one CSV, Text file..) ..Also I'm available to implement some additional features if you need:



My services:

  •  to store data in database 
  •  to show content on frontend with using HTML & CSS & jQuery 
  •  to download images
  •  to create CSV, TXT or other type of file as output
  •  to be run with cron
  • to be controlled over user interface  that contains input fields
  • to use proxies for scraping


Please contact me first before ordering this gig. Script time and cost estimations will be defined based on amount of coding required and time taken.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good service

Seller's Response:

Good work, reasonable price, fast delivery. AA

:

Excellent dgealing with Hossain

:

Recommended seller

:

Great buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment