Monday, December 16, 2019

Integrate HTML Code To Wix And Do Wix Codes











About:

Get HTML functionalities integrated into your Wix site. I have worked on Wix code and Html integrations to create:



1) Custom member area sign up and log in

2) Custom shop

3) Questionnaire

4) Stock Ticker

5) Custom FAQ

6) Custom Google Maps

7) Quote calculator

8) Paid Subscriptions

9) Forms with conditions

10) Working with Jotform, Powr, 123contact forms, cognito forms etc

and many more to list



I have experience of making various functionalities(that are not available in Wix) possible using HTML in Wix. So if you are stuck with any limitation in Wix, contact me anytime!

 

PLEASE DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING



Reviews


Seller's Response:

They were extremely prompt and helpful! They assisted me to resolve an issue with Wix and my API coding for a custom map we had built. Would recommend using them!

:

delivered as promised and done 3 days early

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

The seller was great to work with.

:

Falkon is AMAZING! Give them a task it and it will be done on time and the functionality will be perfect. If it’s not perfect they will work tirelessly to make it work. The pricing is reasonable. I would highly recommend using Falkon for any coding related job. If I could give 6/5 stars then I would. I will 100% use them again for another job.




No comments:

Post a Comment