Thursday, December 26, 2019

Be Click Funnels Virtual Assistant For You











About:

Are you looking for clickfunnels expert, you are in right places. I am Clickfunnel expert & have 4 Year experience on Click funnel Creating funnels and any pages design. I will do any task about Click funnel and delivery your project with your time and 100% quality.


My Services


  1. Any work about clickfunnels
  2. Design Sales funnel

  3. Membership funnels

  4. Webinar funnels

  5. Lead generation funnels

  6. Web site design

  7. Clicfunnels Actionetics

  8. Design sales page/Landing pages

  9. Upsell pages

  10. Down sells pages

  11. Order pages

  12. Lead magnet pages

  13. Optin pages

  14. webinar registration pages

  15. Thanks/order confirmation

  16. Domain setup

  17. Fix any problem

  18. SMTP

  19. Integrated with email autoresponder platform Active campaign, mailchimp, aweber, infusionsoft, getresponse etc

  20. Setup sequence follow up email

  21. Setup email Campaign/automation

  22. Setup Optin/double optin form

  23. Create contact list

  24. Design Template

  25. Track email open unopen/Click link


So trust and order me to complete your work with on time delivery and best quality 100%


>>>100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy with my work<<< 


So if you think that I am right person order me for your work.


Warm Regard,


NB: please give me message before place order


Reviews


:

He did an amazing job and worked well with me to get through some issues I had on click funnels.

:

He was very good .

:

Great guy, thanks!

:

Great job!

:

Great the seller has become my regular tech guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment