Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Create A Modern Wordpress Elementor Or Divi Website And SEO











About:

Message me before placing your order, I want to discuss with you about your website.



I have 3+ years of experience in WordPress web development. If you are looking to develop a new professional website, redesign website to give a better look, a personal blog or an online store then you are at the right place. I am here to assist you. Let me know your requirements and leave rest to us.



This service Exclusively only on FIVERR!



What you will get:-



✓ Fully responsive, exclusive, High quality website that will look incredible on mobile & tablets

✓ Paid Theme & Plugins Included without any copyrights issue.

✓ 5 pages (Home, About Us, Services, Testimonials, Contact Us, etc.) as per your web content

✓ Rotating images slider/banner

✓ Portfolio of past projects

✓ Image or video gallery

✓ Contact Us form with Google Maps display

✓ Complete social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)

✓ Cross-Browser Compatible!

✓ Mobile Friendly

✓ Optimized Code

✓ SEO Friendly! 

 



** Why Hire Me**

✓ UNLIMITED developments/revisions until you're happy.

✓ Quality customer service.

✓ Value for money.

✓ 100% Money Return Policy

✓ Fully secured.

Reviews


:

It was great! Easy to work with and I got what I needed! I will buy again your service.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment