Monday, December 23, 2019

Install Wordpress, Setup As Like Demo And Fix Wordpress Site











About:

I can customize the site as like demo with your own content uploaded.

My Services:

  • Install any theme and set it up like the demo 
  • Create pages, navigation, widgets
  • Search and install the right plug-ins 
  • Modify the css/stylesheet
  • Maintain your website without giving too much instructions.
  • Solve some bugs if I already encountered them before
  • Assist you in any related WordPress tasks and issues
  • popup

What I need from you: 

  • Admin Login
  • Full Theme Files 

Delivery Time

Most orders will be delivered within 3 Days. If extra time is needed I will notify you. 

Which Themes Are Eligible?

All themes are eligible and I can install any theme exactly like its demo.



If you work with me I promise you will be extremely happy with the end results or I will work with you until you are, and that's a GUARANTEE.

Anything else ?

I also offer custom website development please inbox me for quotes.

Free Bonus:

  • WordPress Installation

  • Integrating Plugins
    • Adsense
    • Akismet
    • All in One SEO Pack
    • Amazon
    • Aweber
    • Clickbank
    • Contact Form 7
    • Facebook
    • Getresponse
    • Gravity Forms
    • Instagram
    • LinkedIn
    • Mailchimp
    • OpenCart
    • Paypal
    • Twitter
    • Vimeo
    • W3 Total Cache
    • WooCommerce
    • WordPress SEO by Yoast
    • Youtube

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment