Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design And Redesign Wix And Develop Wix Code











About:

***Please message me before placing the order***

I will design your Wix site or redesign existing Wix site. Attach any kind of image file and you will get it in your Wix account.

I offer,

1. Wix store design and custom product configuration

2. Wix product review and rating

3. Wix Booking site design

3. Wix Coding for adding functionality

5. Search functionality from wix database

6. Custom registration and login page

7. Wix member profile page



N:B: The budget & Time depend on page content so please message me before placing your order 

Thanks,

Munadil Fahad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good service and understanding what clients need to achieve. Excellent experience and definitely recommend Munadil. It is sad as I can't rate for 9 stars for him

:

Great buyer. I loved to work with him. He is very flexible and helpful. I will looking forward to work with him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment