Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design A Fully Customized Squarespace Website











About:



*Please first discuss before ordering. So, there will be no misunderstanding.


I've been developing Squarespace websites for 5 years as a freelancer and as a business owner. I can help you to add features that aren't available to users with the Style Editor alone, using HTML, CSS, LESS and JavaScript (including JSON, jQuery and the YUI library built in to Squarespace). Need a simple tweak or style change? I'm here to help.



If you're frustrated with trying to 'DIY' your own squarespace website and wonder why it isn't working, I can help. Working one-on-one with you, we dive deep into the heart of your brand and business goals to create your dream Squarespace website.



Who is it for?

Any other small businesses or entrepreneurs who want a beautiful custom website site with custom graphics and branding at an affordable price.



What will you get with my gig?



- Fully editable Squarespace website
- Template design customisation

- A professional looking site using latest design standards

- All device Responsive (Mobile/Tablet/Etc)

- SEO setup

- Custom plugins and integrations


I will give you 100% support even if the contract is ended!



Let me know if you have any question.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was referred to Shad from a fellow nutritionist who had him create her website. I am more than pleased with his work and prompt response time. I shared with him my branding colors and how I wanted the website to feel and he did a fantastic job bringing it to life! :-) I certainly would recommend him to anyone who wishes to create an awesome Squarespace website! Great Job, Thanks again Shad (squarebuilder). :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the job! For me, it was a very interesting experience. The customer knows what wants from an expert. It makes constructive criticism, which leads to awesome results.

Seller's Response:

Shad does a great job as always. This is the second gig I have hired him for and I'm ready start number three. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

One of the best clients I have worked with so far. Clear directions and communication. Look forward to working with him again!

Seller's Response:

Very supportive and patient. Willing to make sure you have everything you need to be satisfied with the work. I was especially happy with the opportunity to talk and prep him in depth with what I was working with to see if we were a good fit. I don't think you'll be disappointed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment