Monday, February 24, 2020

Custom Wix Website Design Or Wix Website Redesign











About:

So you found me!


I'm a SmartVicky, a Certified Wix Expert.


If you’re looking to get some good quality work done, then your search stops here.


I'm a highly imaginative Designer, illustrator, and strategist. Being a designer with 6+ years in the industry, my skills are Top Notch. I have worked on projects for clients including Kate Spade, Citi Bank, Mr Porter, NBC and the NY Giants


I complete all my projects with absolute devotion and perfection, 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. 

Why choosing me will be the right choice

  • 100% genuine and professional work.
  • Fast and Easy communication.
  • Fast delivery.
  • 60 days Free Support after project completion



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was easy to communicate.

:

need new website, no she did not

:

The buyer left a dishonest review. The buyer did not provide enough information/ content needed for their project, their communication was poor and they were unavailable.

:

Did exactly what I wanted done.

:

Vicky is patient and easy to communicate with.




No comments:

Post a Comment