Friday, February 28, 2020

Develop A Website For Your Insurance Agency











About:

Hi! I'm Amos, HTML5 & Wordpress developer  in Kenya.



I have been working for more than 5 years in a web development agency in Nairobi.



If you need a personalized website, write me and I will give you a quote for a professional site tailored to your needs.



Gig Features:  

  1.  Responsive Design
  2. Contact Page, form, Google Maps & Social Sharing Features
  3. Multiple Page Styles
  4. Content Management. 
  5. Theme Customization
  6. (Yoast SEO), XML sitemap Configuration
  7. Newsletter Subscription
  8. No programming is required. 

  9. Instructions on how to manage your website.
  10. And finally you will have a website that allows you to grow according to your needs. 


The design and web development is one of my great passions. It will be my pleasure to help you with anything you need.



My Guarantee:



You will have unlimited revisions.

If at the end of the order, you are not satisfied I will refund 100% of the money.



Important: 
If I use a premium theme/plugin, you may need to purchase the premium Wordpress theme/plugin in case you need support from the theme/plugin developer in future. My package does not include licenses.

Reviews


:

Great work!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment