Monday, February 24, 2020

Develop A Stunning Website For You Squaresacpe, Shopify











About:

Please contact me before buying any gig



If you are not sure about deciding on the package. I will guide you for the right one! 



The stunning website is your digital personality! Let's make a kick-ass website for your Business. 



Wix/Weebly/Squarespace/ Shopify/Leadpages Website Development Gig Include, 



  • Research 
  • Concept Development 
  • Wireframe Development 
  • Design & Selecting the Perfect Colour theme
  • Development, Make it Responsive for Mobile, Web, Tablet
  • Testing
  • Setting up SEO
  • Analytics to measure traffic 
  • Deployment


Ping me for a free analysis of an existing website. 



If you have any queries, please DM!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with her and it won't be the last! Very sastisfied customer here.

Seller's Response:

Very Cooperative & Flexible to work with! Looking forward to grow Whole Goals Journal :)

Seller's Response:

I have another project with this seller that is ongoing and I have been blown away by the top notch level of service and quality of work provided. I highly recommend this seller and wouldn't be where I am in promoting my work without their experience and expertise.

Seller's Response:

Trina is full of creativity, love working with her

:

This is my second time using seller! She’s professional and great at what she does!




No comments:

Post a Comment