Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Your Real Estate Website In Wordpress And Wix











About:



Hello, I am Sheila. I'm a Software Engineer and Certified Pro Web developer. I have over 10 years of experience in website and software development.I have build numbers of real estate websites in wix and wordpress and  you are going to work with the expert who has all the answers of your questions.

This gig is especially for real estate agencies, agents, brokers and realtors.

I can build any kind of real estate website in wordpress and wix with IDX ,MLS integration



I can also build any kind of wix website and wordpress website





Why 
you should choose me ?

  1. Highly professional
  2.  Free support
  3. Amazing designing 
  4. Logo making service availabe 
  5. Unlimited revisions with 100%  satisfaction
  6. SEO Optimiztion
  7. Quicker Delivery
  8.   I am highly qualified
  9. Many others


If you are searching for a person on whom you can trust then you are at the right place. 

NOTE :  Please Contact me before placing  an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I've got too much on what I expected!! great person to deal with !!! 💯 💯 💯 💯

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

Seller's Response:

Shelia or Farman was very professional and exhibited an extraordinary level of integrity. The San Diego MLS approval for the information feed held up the completion of this project, otherwise it would have been done in less time than promised. I highly recommend Sheila (aka Farman).

Seller's Response:

thank you very much sir for your kind words

Seller's Response:

Perfect work! I am extremely pleased with what I received! I look forward to working together again in the future :) I’m a happy customer!




No comments:

Post a Comment