Thursday, February 27, 2020

Upload Your Woocommerce Product And Makes A Landing Page











About:

Hi
If you have a WordPress website & you are looking to get a new site development/ maintenance/updates/customization/Redesign to WordPress website then here I'm. 


Customize any Wordpress theme | WordPress setup | WordPress install | Redesign | Landing Page


What is the Feature of my gig:


WordPress installation to your server

Landing Page

Theme upload

Create a slider

Modify plugins

Demo Import
Plugins installation and activate
Custom /Redesign design
Customization Avada, BeTheme, Divi and any Woocommerce premium theme
Setup content, images, plugins
Product upload

Megamenu setup

Setup any Payment Gateway 

Fix any kind of CSS error

Shop page, Cart page, check out page, My Account, Payment Gateway and all kinds of supports to create your wooCommerce website.


I believe that communication is the key to success. I will have a detailed conversation about your website project and provide custom personalized service that meets your website design needs.



If you have any questions, Feel free to contact me before ordering. I'm excited to hear back from you.


Thanks
Shihab Morshed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very efficient and Hard-working seller.

:

Dear Sir, I am really glad to work with you & wish i will work with you again. Also bless to you for 5 star review. have a good day...

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment