Monday, February 24, 2020

Revamp, Design, Redesign Weebly Website Or Online Store











About:

( PREMIUM PACKAGE IS ALL IS ONE AND SPECIAL OFFER )



Here I am to create you a professional looking attractive Weebly website for your business so go ahead and ORDER NOW!


Wait Wait Wait! That is Not All!


What You Will Get:

-Fully Responsive Mobile Friendly Website

-Ecwid Installation
-Mchimp Modifs and Installation
-Domain Mapping
-Custom Design with your own Ideas
-Professional and Responsive theme design
-Custom Homepage/ Blog / Page Layout / Icons / Fonts / Color
-Graphic Retouching (Re-size, Brighten etc.)
-Graphic Design (logo, Banner, header etc.)
and so much more...




Free Extras:
Fast Delivery
VIP Customer Support
Unlimited Revisions
Extensions Installation




If You Have Any Question Then Feel Free To Ask Me?

Message me for a Custom Order!


Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The site was definitely an improvement over what I had, but it wasn't really what I wanted and I have to do a lot of editing now to get it the way I want. Although the seller was very responsive and extremely nice, it didn't seem like they understood what I was asking for at all. I'm not sure if it was a language barrier or just that my expectations were too high. I would recommend this designer if you was a quick, basic site.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback Dear mam. Am Worry that i Did not meet your expectation. I Really try my best, You can still ask me any other changes on the site, i will provide it to you freely. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

fast, reliable, accurate and has a good visual taste. really recommended

:

Outstanding Experience. Happy To Help You. Thanks.

:

Great communication and edits with care. Annika understand my business by now.




No comments:

Post a Comment