Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design And Redesign Stunning Wix Website Professionally











About:

Hey! Ayesha here,

WELCOME TO MY GIG:

----------------------------------

I am a professional WIX Designer .I take pride in providing user centered experiences so whether you need a website for your Hotel, Restaurant, Non-Profit,Consulting Business, E-Commerce or whatever you can dream up I am  here to help. 

I can  provide Modern and Responsive site on Wix .Making a Website in WIX is easy through there drag and drop system, but a Professional  designer make it Dynamic and stunning. I will deliver professional and modern web designs with perfection and attractive look.

What I  am offering:

  • Create Wix Website from Scratch
  • Redesign your Wix Website to next level
  • Landing Page
  • Add new features.
  • Desktop Mobile version
  • SEO optimized designs
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee

Specialization

---------------------

  • Blog & Magazine
  • Corporate
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Non-profit
  • Real-estate
  • Retail
  • Wedding
  • Portfolio

 If there is something you are looking for that isn't listed in a gig. please send me a message,  I'm happy to customize something for you! 

THANK YOU!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent web designer, delivered on scheduled and the final product was exactly what I wanted it. I will definitely recommend her. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you for expedited services. The website looks amazing !!!

:

Great Buyer. Thank you So much.would like to work with you again :)

:

she deliver what exactly i expected

:

It's my pleasure to serve you with exactly what you were needing.Loved to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment