Monday, February 24, 2020

Update Or Fix Your Wordpress Website











About:

Hello



Do You want to update your existing website or Redesign website.
If your answer is "YES", So you have come to the right place.


My Services are:


✓ install Wordpress
✓ install plugins
✓ HTML & CSS work
✓ add social buttons
✓ Changing old images and Articles
✓ add new pages and posts
✓ change header or footer
✓ change website colors
✓ Responsive Design
✓ add slider
✓ Contact us form
✓ Editing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The only person I will use for my site maintenance and updates

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

Seller's Response:

Masterworkers is my official website maintenance provider.

:

Good Experience with this buyer.

:

Seller was positive in our interactions throughout despite my many questions. One issue was not addressed but seller was honest about knowledge in that area. Overall, I would request this specific seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment