Saturday, February 29, 2020

Develop Websites Using Wordpress











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig!  My name is Hossain Samrat and I'm a full-time professional Web and Mobile Developer.  My goal is to provide you with the best WordPress/Shopify website experience on Fiverr.  This gig is specifically designed to build a powerful user-driven, easy to manage responsive WordPress/Shopify website that will convert your visitors into customers. I have also a team. So, I can give you several services at the same time.

Design:

I will design your website with the best WordPress/Shopify website page builder or from Scratch. 



Gig Details:

  • Easily editable
  • Elementor Pro Page Builder
  • OceanWP theme installation including core extension bundle
  • Responsive design
  • Fast loading pages
  • SEO friendly structure
  • Professional Blog included
  • Woo-commerce Functionality
  • Contact form
  • Call to action button
  • Google Map
  • Social media integration
  • Oberlo/Dropified App Setup
  • Import products (Free Shipping, ePacket, Top Order, 4+ Ratings)
  • Sale Booster App Installation
  • Abandoned Cart App Installation
  • Live Chat Setup
  • Sales Channels Setup
  • Payment Gateway Setup

  • Newsletter, Popup, Email Marketing


Reviews


:

He is very responsive and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone who need help with their webdesigns. :)

:

He is really a good guy..i'm satisfied

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment