Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Design Or Redesign Your Weebly, Wix, Sqaurespace Or Adobe Portfolio Website











About:

I'll design you a sleek modern looking website from scratch using either Wix, Weebly, Squarespace or Adobe Portfolio (whichever you prefer). I'll tailor each to your needs ranging from a simple portfolio to an online shop. I'll also make small revisions to your current website as well, however, a full redesign is considered starting from scratch so you'll have to pay for either the Basic or Premium Package.



I've been designing websites since I was 13, experimenting with many of the most common services currently used. I've been designing websites for 6 years now.



Website: https://felixtheprogrammer.wixsite.com/felixabbott



How it works: Once you place an order you'll send me your login credentials, a description of what you'd like & any necessary files.



I recommend contacting me first to make sure I can deliver what you're interested in.



* Note: Watermarks at the bottom can only be removed if you pay for the service (ex. Weebly is free but the watermark will stay there until you pay a certain subscription level.) *

Reviews


:

Felix is extremely responsive and a great listener. He followed my requests and made me feel confident again with my portfolio! He is very efficient and kind in his work.

:

Fine. Fine. Fine.

:

Wonderful experience, nice to talk to!

:

Felix was very courteous and a pleasure to work with.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment