Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design And Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi everyone!



I am Iqrah and expert in Web development, design and redesign services.



If you want a responsive website or want to redesign your existing website with fresh look, then you're on right gig. I am perfect person for all your Wix issues.



Making a Website in Wix.com is easy through there drag and drop system, but a Professional Website designer make it Dynamic and stunning.



I take the time to understand your needs, and translate that to functional web design.





Please, contact me first before you order a gig! 



If the above packages/Prices are out of budget? Please feel free to contact and negotiate. 
Just inbox me with your work details, i'll get back to your ASAP.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am always impressed with your work. this is my 3rd time using Webpie and I will continue to use them in the future. True talent!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I hope you will come back soon and we will work on further projects. Thanks for your trust and confidence on my quality services.

Seller's Response:

I am very impressed with Iqrah. she is very communicative and works with you in such a proffesional and polite manner. money well spent, thank you very much Iqrah.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I hope we will work again soon.

Seller's Response:

She delivered my website in a timely fashion and I’m happy I got to chance to work with her as she did a great job




2 comments: