Monday, February 10, 2020

Customize Your Blogger Theme











About:

I'll customize your Blogger Template as you wish.



For Example:



  • I can add any special gadgets for you Blogger Template like for example Adding Slider, Top comments, labeled posts gadgets and so...


  • I can customize the the design of your template like for example colors, font or any other parts.


  • I can make your template Responsive compatible with Tablets and Mobile Phones.


  • I can fix Bugs, Errors and other undesired issues.



Just contact me before ordering. The delivery time and budget will be discussed. 



You can check my other gigs to see my works and reviews



  • Visit my Blog to see my Portfolio
  • https://ar-themes.blogspot.com/


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller and gets job done.

Seller's Response:

Another great experience. Thank you!

:

This is my second project with Emma and I am more impressed this time than I was the first. Thank you for a quick turnaround and a site I am really proud of.

:

He is genuine and very professional. He knows how to deliver the perfect service. The best provider in Fiverr. I seriously satisfied and extremely impressed with the result. Great job. I look forward to doing business again with this him. Definitely recommended.

:

Outstanding experience with a great client.




3 comments:

  1. Mobile App Development Companies in California
    We build apps for leading smartphone platforms and our projects range from quick experiments to long-term collaborations. The full-service approach allows us to bring expertise from all areas including seasoned mobile app developers, UI/UX designers and brand strategists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real estate app development Company We are proud to be a leading provider in the real estate industry, developing, implementing and programming custom real estate management software and apps that seamlessly integrates with CRMs, MLS platforms, and automated workflows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an idea for a mobile app? Just answer the questionnaire to estimate the app idea, see the price of your future app and get started with the development. App Cost Calculator

    ReplyDelete