Monday, February 10, 2020

Customize Your Website Built On Any Sitebuilder











About:

I will do below task for you:

1) Customize the content of any site built using any online SiteBuilder available in Market

2) Re-Design your site built on any Site Builder.

3) Add New Pages, Create New Menus, Upload New Content.

4) Point your domain to your site.

5) Make your site Responsive.

6) Verify your Site with Webmaster to rank your site on Google

7) Add Meta Title, Content, Description, Keyword to your site to rank in Google.

8) Add Analytic tracking code to your site.

9) Become Full time your Site Builder Customization partner.

*Please refer the plan details to find the service you want. If you don't see the service you want in the plan list then drop me a message. I would review your request and send you a custom order and get job done for you.

** Please send me a message before ordering any Gig so that I can understand your requirement and save your time and money.



*** We Value your time and Money





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Monirul was very professional and helpful during the build of my website. He assisted me to get it up and running for my business and was patient with my questions. He is clearly a dedicated and responsible person who wants to deliver a good product to his customers.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. Accomplished all tasks !

:

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to help you re-designing your site. You have been very patient even after getting project a bit delayed due to unavoidable conditions. Thank you! for being so nice. I would love to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment