Monday, February 10, 2020

Create Or Fix Gravity Forms Or Contact Form 7 For Wordpress











About:

Please Drop me a Message Before Placing Order. I'll Reply instantly if I am available.



Welcome,
to my Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7 Gigs. 

If are you looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to create or fix Gravity Forms or Contact form-7? Then, You are the right place!. I will fulfill your requirements with 100% satisfaction.



NB: Installation and set up within 12hrs for a simple form.



Working WordPress Gravity forms for Elementor / Visual Composer or other builders with necessary add-ons.



My Services:



  ✔ Add Gravity forms, Contact form 7QuformCaldera forms, Ninja forms or FromCraft and more form plugins as you requirements.

  ✔ Customize Form Style(CSS)

  ✔ Advance / Conditional Forms 

  ✔ Type of form fields(Any)

  ✔ Google Captcha security

  ✔ Multi-Steps Form

  ✔ Fix Duplicate Registration.

  ✔ Auto Send Email

  ✔ Paypal/Authorize/Stripe payments Integration

  ✔ Using Webhooks, Branching, and Calculations

  ✔ and much more................



I can  also troubleshoot the following issues:


 1. Avoid Duplicate Registration.
 2. Notification Receiving issue.


Best Regards

metariqul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a perfect jon, quickly. Great Seller that you can trust.

Seller's Response:

Your satisfaction is my first requirement. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Quick and what I asked for.

Seller's Response:

I look forward to working with metariqul91 again soon!

:

Thank you so much 😆




No comments:

Post a Comment