Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I have more than 7 year experience in Web development. During this time duration i have been involved in IDX/MLS support for realtor and real state broker all over USA and Canada.



I did mostly RETS integration Websites for real estate in Wordpress.


Reviews


:

My second project with this seller. Finished on time and above my expectations again!

:

He is VERY knowledgeable on Wordpress with a specialization in Real Estate

:

Great seller! Fast, easy to work with. Working on my 3rd gig with seller

:

Absolutely a great experience!!! This Seller(Deepak) is extremely knowledgeable of his trade in IDX RETS, Real Estate, Website development, HTML issues and More. Deepak has great communication skills and responds in a timely manner. Very Professional and continues to give support after the completion of a project. I Highly Recommend.!!! Thank you

:

Deepak is quick and follows your request exactly as you specify




No comments:

Post a Comment