Sunday, March 22, 2020

Wix Website Design And Redesign











About:

Hi , I am wix website developer with a web development certification. I have worked on wix for about an year and found it very good for new startups and small businesses.I will do the mobile optimization so your website looks equally amazing on small screens too.



Wix website desgn:



  • Design a WIX website from Scratch.
  • Redesign your WIX web-site to next level.
  • Add new features.
  • Transfer your current web-site to WIX.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Malik made the process of getting a website very easy and fluid. He was happy to make changes and my finished website was very professionally done. I highly recommend Malik.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for tip

Seller's Response:

I’m Planning on using malik0444 again in for my next website he’s easy to talk to and delivered exactly what I asked for.

Seller's Response:

Very good experience. Extremely courteous and will go out of his way to help. Are using on a number of projects. Highly recommended.

:

thank you very much for your kind words sir




No comments:

Post a Comment