Thursday, March 5, 2020

Design And Customize Wordpress Site











About:

I will design and customize Wordpress website.

If you are looking for a website for your business that  looks modern and beautiful then you are at right place.  I will design your page using premium themes like divi etc You can have your E-commerce web pages   where you can sale products or a blog page where you share thoughts or a social media page.I will design these web pages  using premium themes.



If you are facing errors or Wordpress bugs i will  customize that.I will design page for you that will be modern and elegant.The page i will make will work on every device such as mobile ,tablet etc .It will be responsive.



What can you get 

  • Design  modern looking  website.
  • Website related to  Education,business,Health,Technology etc
  • E commerce website
  • Customizing any type of theme i.e divi , extra etc
  • Plugins installation etc      
 



I believe in quality design.My goal is your satisfaction.If you are happy than I am happy.In case of any query contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your patience and the several revisions

:

Seller worked hard to accommodate all our needs he was friendly, receptive and patient.

:

Azammk did an amazing job he is professional web developer made my website from scratch . Webiste is modern and professional.I urge fiverr to promote these type of freelancers.I will definitely work with him again.

:

Yeah i had tremendous experience with this buyer he was cooperative and was responding to all changes.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment