Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

***** PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST ******

If you are looking for an experienced programmer to design your website pages using revolutionary Clickfunnel, your search ends right here.

I can help you with the following:



  • Landing / Squeeze / Opt-in pages
  • Sales Pages / Sales Funnel
  • Membership Funnel using Clickfunnels
  • Webinar Registration
  • Autoresponder integration
  • Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) with sales pages
  • Thank You Pages
  • Download Pages


Content like text, images, logo and video (if any) have to be provided by the buyer.



PS: I do honor privacy, so please give me temporary logins on those accounts and change them after work is done.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very great experience! Will definitely continue working with this vendor!

:

I was looking for more than just knowledge of click funnels. I expected some input from the seller in relation to page layout etc. He was willing to help but was not as intuitive as expected. There was sometimes difficulty in the seller understanding my requirements. My learning from this is my need to be much more specific with my expectations.

:

The buyer was not specific on what he wanted. Always bringing new things as the job goes on as such making the project look difficult. He is understanding too.

:

excellent overall. thank you so much!!

:

Excellent service. This is my second go round. Rex takes time to explain unclear steps, remains consistently professional, and is a complete joy to work with. Working with him is like adding another team member who tries to get your vision, and make it happen. I will definitely return to this sellar again




No comments:

Post a Comment