Monday, July 30, 2018

I will setup any wordpress theme like the demo

I will setup any wordpress theme like the demo












About:

you looking for a wordpress or any other CMS developer? I can help you in: 

  •  fixing wordpress error
  •  theme customizations
  • fixing wordpress theme css issues
  •  plugin errors
  •  custom themes
  •  Installation and setup

 I can also work in open cart and in Shopify.

and so on.. then this is the best gig for you.
For 5$ i will just import your demo file and make it look like demo but if you want me to put your content in the site there will be additional charges for this.

Please contact me before ordering my gig

Reviews


osman2013:Jimmy is the star of Fiverr this guy will surprise you with his talent I will definitely use him again and i personally recommend him,

jimmy161:Thank you very much. I am really glad that you are happy. That's what matters :)

veroweb:Very good and fast! he does exactly what I have required , thanks!

jimmy161:Great buyer! thanks :)

rcreinvestments:Excellent work, great communication and order delivered on time. Will be using him again for next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment