Monday, March 2, 2020

Install The 10 Best Free Wordpress Plugins











About:

Want the top 10 plugins for your WP website?  



Basic $10 gig comprises:


   ➡️   Install top 10 best  free plugins for your WordPress site covering: Security, SEO, Contact forms, optimization and load speed.

 



Standard Package: more complex WordPress plugin customization, for example:


   ✅   BOGO sale/pricing

   ✅   Affiliates Manager for WordPress - advanced affiliates management from your site

   ✅   Subscriber profiles ( BBPress)


If your WordPress plugin customization requirement isn't mentioned above, message me to discuss it.



Premium Package: WordPress maintenance



   ✅   Update plugins, theme and core

   ✅   Basic website optimization

   ✅   Website backup

   ✅   Bug fixes and conflicts

   ✅   Website colour palette change / update

   ✅   Small CSS tweaks



Message me to discuss your requirements before ordering



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fin had helped me previously and I was extremely pleased, so when I wanted to speed up my website, I knew I wanted to have him take care of it for me. Even though I said it was not a rush at all, he completed it within a few hours!

Seller's Response:

Thank you - it was a pleasure :)

Seller's Response:

Great communication and quality work :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

The best!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment