Sunday, January 19, 2020

Build Responsive And Professional Website For Any Business











About:

Hi there, 

In this gig I will design and develop a full responsive  Website or a Landing Page using Wordpress  Themes or other custom php . I will bring your dream website a Modern and a Professional look making it come to life. I offer you my knowledge and skill-sets in a wide range of services.

Our Gig Contains:

-Custom Design and Development 

-A professionally designed website using DIVI theme etc

-One page or multi page 

-Unique design

-E-commerce Functionality

-Installing relevant plugins

-installing the premium theme with additional charges 

-Optimizing image

-Installation of Essential Plugins

-Content creation or upload

-Customize each and every page according to your requirements

-Re-design your existing website

-Unlimited revision

-Fantastic sliding
 

 Features And Services

 

 ✔ 100 % Satisfaction

 ✔ Fast Delivery 

 ✔ Money Back Guarantee 

 ✔ Life Time Support

Contact me before placing me an order

Feel free to ask me any questions you have and contact me for your custom order request.

Special Discounted rates available for my returning customers. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast. Well done!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Great Experience

:

I wish that he had set up the database for the login/signup form. It is very difficult to complete an order with the seller when the files you get need to be uploaded to a database and setup before you can actually see the results of their work.

:

Thank you for your advice ! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you :) I look forward to our future projects

:


No comments:

Post a Comment