Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

I will install your new WordPress theme on your domain & setup the demo.

You can download premium theme from:

  • Themeforest
  • Elegant themes
  • Woo themes 
  • Mojo themes
  • Genesis themes and many more!

I can also provide theme customizations to if so desired ($$).



WHAT I OFFER (this gig)

  • WordPress Installation 
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Demo Setup 
  • Plugins Installation 
  • SEO Plugins Installation & Configuration ($$)
  • Performance optimizations ($$)




WHAT I NEED FROM YOU



  1. Theme Files
  2. WordPress Credentials (if not installed, then your hosting account credentials)
  3. Your website URL or Domain URL
  4. Demo site link
  5. Theme purchase code



Delivery Time:



Orders will be delivered within 24 Hours. If extra time is needed I will notify you. 



What Themes Are Eligible?

All premium themes are eligible and I can install any premium theme exactly like its demo. No Free themes.



You'll be happy with with me, and that's a GUARANTEE.



Anything else?

I also offer custom website development please inbox me for quotes or check out my other gigs. 



Extra Bonus: 

  1. Free WordPress Installation if you don't already have WordPress installed.




ORDER NOW!

Reviews


:

One word: amazing!

:

Great work!

:

Great job done

:

Great advice and got the job done. THANKS! :)

:

great very impresive




No comments:

Post a Comment