Saturday, March 7, 2020

Fix Any Type Of Drupal Bugs And Issues











About:

I have 6+ years of experience in Drupal.  I will build fully responsive website and fix all type of bugs and issues and also do custom development.



My expertise not limited to:



  • Drupal website building and bug fixing



  • Custom module development in Drupal 7 and 8


  • Drupal theme building, Drupal update, upgrade and migration



  • Third party API integration with Drupal CMS using REST API



  • Hosting migration


  • Make fully responsive website



  • And will do all HTML5, CSS3, JAVASCRIPT and jQuery related stuffs.





and more




   Note: If your task is not listed above, feel free to contact me. We will discuss about and  

              get a deal.




Regards,
ShineCloud





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had good and quick communication with Shinecloud. He is very open, transparant and realistic in his responses. Due to some technical circumstances it took a few days longer, but this was expected.

Seller's Response:

Great seller - knows Drupal in depth and was lovely to work with. Thanks Shinecloud!

:

you are my love and my best friend

:

Thank you

:

great drupal support thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment