Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create Website In Zoho Sites











About:

Note: Please contact/message me before placing an order. And the price starts from $5, price varies with requirements.



Hi, I am Abdul Kaioum, Zoho Certified Developer. I am developing in Zoho since 2015. I am a master at Zoho's native language Deluge script. 



In this gig, I am offering you to



  • You will get the responsive website for PC/Tablet/Mobile.
  • Zoho Sites gives you an option of free hosting (yousites.zohosites.com).       
  • I can design a website for you in Zoho Sites where you can publish Zoho CRM, Creator forms and get your desired data.   
  • Zoho sites also support default search engine optimization(SEO) for this you don't have to use the extension.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was able to move my current landing page, as I requested from Webflow to Zoho Sites and I didn't have to figure it out or spend the time. It was great.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for support and trust. It was a nice experience working with you.

Seller's Response:

Very receptive and ensuring everything was right.

Seller's Response:

He was helpful and supportive. I want to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

They are always happy to jump onto a screen share to make sure everyone is on the same page. Very responsive to US hours, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment