Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create A Beautiful Squarespace Website











About:

**Please contact me prior to booking this gig**



During our initial conversation I will...

1) share some recent projects from my portfolio.

2) get to know your business type and the number of pages you require.

3) if need be, create a custom quote order if your project is outside of the package rates.



With nearly 5 years of experience designing and building Squarespace websites, there's nothing we can't accomplish. If it has always been your dream to build a business, start a blog, or showcase your portfolio, now is the time to bring your vision to life! 

* FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION 

* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

* SQUARESPACE CIRCLE MEMBER



Gig requirements...

1) your Squarespace account details (if you have yet to set up a Squarespace account, I can do so for you and transfer over the site upon completion).

2) links to websites that inspire you.

* Images and copy (written content) for the site itself.



Lets get started!!!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast, professional, and knows what he is doing!

:

A wonderful experience. The buyer knew exactly what they wanted. Thank you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

:

Great communicator and makes this whole foriegn process easier!

:

Thank you I'm Very Happy with the Website Form

:

JohnnySquare was so wonderful to work with. He is professional, patient and talked me thru the whole process. I was very hesitant to do a whole website thru chat, but his communication skills or so spot on that we had no issues get our thoughts across. He made every single change I requested until I loved my website. He is available, accountable and true professional. You will not be disappointed. 5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment