Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create A Website For You











About:

Please leave me a message me before ordering my gig :)



Expert web developer, with over 6 years experience. I specialize in Wordpress development and am very knowledgeable with HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, PHP, MYSQL and more.



I especially love helping new and small businesses develop a strong web presence which complements their business goals and drives results.



Services are as following..



  • Beautiful responsive websites
  • e-commerce websites
  • WordPress theme customization 
  • WordPress bug fixing & maintenance 
  • Html to WordPress theme 
  • PSD to HTML
  • WordPress child theme building 
  • WordPress All Rounder
  • Custom PHP (No CMS)


I can develop websites for the following.



  • Personal Branding
  • Companies/Business
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Photography
  • Sports
  • Church
  • Restaurant
  • Realtors
  • And the list continues....


Let's discuss your requirement :)

 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

he does what he promised, good job!

Seller's Response:

very very good service... an expert ...

Seller's Response:

I didn't know if it can be fixed but you did it. Great work thanks.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Spot on again. One of the best sellers on Fiverr. Efficient, polite and does what he says he'll do. High recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment