Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Install Your Joomla Site











About:

Kindly contact me, before ordering to avoid any misunderstanding.

Installation of Joomla!


I will help you to install a Joomla! instance on your hosting platform. The hosting provider must offer MySQL and PHP7+.



I will install any plugins you want, however, I will not do any custom development in this Gig. This only covers the installation of a basic Joomla! instance. This means that I will setup the database, install Joomla! itself on the web hosting, install the extensions of your choice as well as the template.



Why Me?

  • I am a highly experienced web developer
  • Professional & High quality work
  • On-time delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 100% Ownership
  • After Sale Support
  • Unlimited Revision, I’m not happy till you are!


Please note:

Any custom work related to any programming, configuration of plugins or similar is not included in this gig.



Please don't hesitate to contact me any time if you have any questions regarding this Gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment