Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Design Wix Website From Scratch











About:

Hi! My name is Haseeb I am professional WIX  Designer with  one year experience in web agency where I designed numbers of elegant website.My actual goal is not just making money but to satisfy my clients with the best I can do .



If you want a responsive web or want to redesign your existing website with fresh look, then you're on right gig. I am perfect person for all your Wix issues.



Making a Website in Wix.com is easy through there drag and drop system, but a Professional Website designer make it Dynamic and stunning.



In the banner pic I put Some of my recent work Screenshots Contact me to see more



This GIG Includes:




✔ Responsive Wix Website for desktop, Mobile and Tablet. 

✔ Theme selection and research

✔ Suitable colors and font selection

✔ Logo and favicon design

✔ E-Commerce Included

SEO 

✔ Speed Optimization

✔ Free Stock images (Licensed)

✔ Free Support

✔ Free Consultation

✔ Free Maintenance 



Feel free to ask anything if you have any queries I will be available for you 



Inbox me before placing order



Thanku 



Regards

Haseeb



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again great delivery. I recommend him for his services. He is efficient and fast.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir for choosing my services

Seller's Response:

Hard worker with great results! I would recommend and use him again.

Seller's Response:

I am extremely pleased with haseebilyas890. Very hard working and will get the job done. The attention to detail was spot on!

:

Thank you 😊😊




No comments:

Post a Comment