Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create Modern, Code Written Websites For You











About:

I have a bachelor in Programming and over 5 years of coding and programming experience. I'm specialized in high-level programming languages and I also have excellent web-development skills and knowledge. As a professional, I will be able to create real code-written webpages (No Wordpress, Weebly or Wix but pure HTML, CSS and JavaScript code). Before I start, I will always have a nice chat with the client to see and understand what the client really needs and for what purposes he will be needing the website, that's an important step for me.



There are a lot of WordPress, Weebly and Wix sellers who offer 5$ dollars packages and fast services for example, but everything comes with a price. I usually ask for more time than the average seller because quality matters to me and I won't rush it.



I will:



  • Listen and take notes
  • Show examples of websites if needed
  • Respond fast to any messages
  • Deliver a quality working website


I will NOT:



  • Host your website
  • Work with any web-design platform (WordPress, Webflow, Wix,...)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment