Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Develop Wordpress Professional Website In 24 Hours











About:

100% Satisfaction - Guaranteed!



Hi, If you're looking for a fully functional website that meets the needs of the ever-changing worldwide web, then look no further! 


I am a skilled U/UX Engineer having 6+ years of experience.


If you required a Landing Page or required support in any plugin, you can also contact me.


If you have a theme in mind then you can suggest to me by just sending the theme name to me.
I will develop it directly for you(Premium Package)


What you will get in this GIG,


1) WordPress site with modern design
2) Complete Responsive Site/Mobile Friendly
3) Will integrate the best and most required plugin
5) Configure Basic SEO, Security, Cache, Optimization plugins
6) Pages: Home, About us, Contact us, Blog, FAQ Etc.
7) Web Tutorial to change in the future.
8) Upload/Change your content like Text, Banners, Sliders, About Us, Contact Us details, Policy details.
9) I will try my best to make you satisfied with the website design, you can take many revisions until you satisfy.


If you have any special requirements for your Website, please feel free to contact me for getting quality services.



I am full time Available on Fiverr now.


Thanks and regards.
Hamza Shakeel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Goes beyond of what I expected, I will definitely come back and contact Hamza with other work to be done. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was in working with Him. Thank you again Hamza. 101 stars for your work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you ..........

:

Amazing 😉

:

Amazing Person and amazing work ...love it

:

Amazing work, great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment