Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Professional Websites At Any Taste











About:

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING THE SITE WITH ME.

It can be much cheaper than indicated.




I create sites from scratch or mock-ups or just tweak them. If you prefer using your mock-ups (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator, Muse) or website builders (e.g. WebFlow, WordPress, Weebly), I will be happy to assist. I can do a site redesign or a simple revision. I can add plugins and interactive content. I can optimize the UI for the better UX.



I am able to do nearly everything that can be done in website creation. If you are unsure about anything, you can simply ask. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.



I can set up hosting of the site and tweak SEO. I can also speed it up and provide comparative protection for licensed materials.



The pricing given is indicative and is subject to change. Same goes for the timing needed to build the website. It does not depend on a number of pages required but rather on hard complex the task is.

Reviews


:

They did a great job when it came to cleaning up this Webflow project!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment