Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Professional Wix Website Using Wix Code And Wix SEO











About:

Are you looking for a professional wix website design for your business ? 



Make it happen through a professional. Build an attractive wix design that will convert your visitors into customers. The great thing about WIX is that after completion you will be able to make changes to your website without any programming knowledge including wix code.



I will Create Wix Design or redesign Wix for your business. You can expect high end functionality wix SEO on demand and I will make sure all of your requirements and fulfilled and you're 100% satisfied.



What can I do for you:



  • Design a WIX from the beginning.
  • Redesign your WIX website
  • Make your existing WIX website design better.
  • Add new features and services using Wix Code.
  • Transfer your current website to WIX.
  • Help with Wix SEO.
  • Help with WIX CRM and database


Please free to contact me:


If you have any question feel free to contact me. If you think my packages do not meet your requirement, you can contact me freely for personal packages.


Thanks



NB: Kindly contact me before making your order to avoid cancellation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The buyer is a nice guy who respond well with our requirements. In terms of job, at first he did not delivered the completed job and we were asked to 'request for modifications'. After few discussions and understandings, the end result were not improving much although he made some changes.The seller still unable to reach the potential outcome like we expected.He showed low effort, not creative and failed to show real dedication towards the job. Certainly not worth the pay.

:

It was so unfortunate the account was been manage by more than three people, the first person made the deal with me, I completed his request, but another person who happened to be his colleague shattered everything, and the third person was the boss himself with a different interest. So he asked me to start all over again after satisfying the first person, So I was maltreated with revisions.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment