Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hi,

I am shariful, working on Business Planning & Design.



**Let’s talk about your project before placing an order**



Your business must required a Responsive Wordpress Website.

Easy to edit by your company to update all the content effectively

and efficiently. 100% Responsive on all devices.



SOME SERVICES IN MY GiG:



        * Low Price, Quality work, Quick delivery

        * FREE Consultation

        * FREE Wordpress Installation

        * FREE Consultation On Web Hosting.

        * FREE 15 DAYS After Completion Support.

        



My Services from this gig…



    * Premium themes and plugins

    * Sign up FORM,

    Landing, Promotional,Product,Service,Games based landing page

    Count-down, LOGO, and Social Media buttons, Utility Plugins

    Live-chat etc
.
@ UNLIMITED REVISIONS

@ Browser compatible work;

@ I am here--- 24/7 To help you.



I am looking forward to hearing from you soon… :)



Best Regards,



Shariful Islam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Thanks Dear

:

My champion for all worpress installation and configuration. I really appreciate his job

:

I'm Happy To Give You a Best service.Thank You Again.

:

Amazing work done by seller!! Went above and beyond to complete my project on time. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! would recommend buyers to use his services..




No comments:

Post a Comment