Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

-----MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.-----------



- Please await an official quote before ordering

---------


Need a fresh website?

Upgrading your old outdated site?
Need something to stand out above your competition?


Bad websites + poor page layout can:
- Kill sales &
- Look unprofessional


So... try something a little different for your business. 


- How about a responsive, fully customised modern design that's tailored to your needs?


In the complete gig package I can:


- Create 1-3 webpages
- Add HD images, video
- Add blog pages
- Contact me
- Landing pages
- Subscriptions
- Upside down layout

- Single page layout


Benefits of using Wix website designs. 



- Fully customisable after I finish your design

- Easy to use and customise with my training

- You will receive a login for Wix after I finish.

- You will have access to google analytics



Note: With Wix, if you want to host your site with your domain, monthly fees apply with their site.
Prices are subject to change/ rise according to each website. Message me for a quote.



Send me a message about your order.


I'll talk to you soon, literally.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment