Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Develop Your Startup Website Professionally











About:

Many people want beautiful website for their startup or established business. I'm going to provide Best Responsive & Dynamic Websites for them through this GIG.



I have 4+ years of experience in web designing & development. I'm a developer who has been developed so many outstanding projects (available on Github, link is given below).



I want to develop such a product which boost your startup or Business.



What I offer ?



  • Fully functional beautifull website
  • 100% customize content for your website
  • Mobile responsive website to catch more users or customers
  • Free hosting to test what I develop
  • Professional About us page to psychologically convince the visitor
  • Messenger app to connect you & your customers
  • E commerce functionality if needed
  • Eye catching colors combination
  • Beautiful & professional theme 


What Tools i'll use ?



Leading frontend Tools: HTML-CSS-SASS-Bootsrap 4-JavaScript



Leading Backend Tools: php-python



For Database: SQLite-postgreSQL



Leading Frameworks: Laravel-Django



+ Free Hosting for testing



Believe me, you will get market leading professionalism here!



Github profile.



https://github.com/SyedMaazHassan



Contact me for any further info!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment