Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Fix, Update Or Manage Your Website Design Or Code











About:

I am available to manage and execute all your digital and print needs.



  • Website updates to design(Wordpress, Prestashop, HTML5, CSS. PHP, Javascript, mySQL database)
  • Review other design needs from business cards and mailers, to internal job management
  • Create auto-mailer systems (includes auto-join, auto-remove, stats for viewed, visited, etc...)
  • Edit site to be mobile responsive

Reviews


:

only thing was I couldn't try the gig because he needed me to chek it within a specific time but I couldn't so basically im assuming he did what he said he would but it looks good its just that I didn't get a chance to try it yet

:

Great work

:

I bought with him because he is great!

:

Great work

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment